Monday, June 18, 2007

And the Aidan news is.....................................

We have a roller!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aidan, that is! He rolled over for the first time June 14. I was changing his sheet, so I laid him on his baby Einstein mat. I turned to look at him and he was on his belly (I had obviously laid him on his back). So, I put him on his back again, and he promptly rolled over. The next day when I went to pick him up from school, I asked if they had ever seen him roll over. They said it was the first day, so I was very happy they weren't the first ones to see it - I was! Anyway, he can roll from front to back, back to front, or sometimes he gets very excited and does a complete 360, so to speak. He basically does it on command.

CHECK IT OUT:


and just for fun, here's one of Aidan playing in his little exersaucer:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, I woke up at 5:30 AM and could not wait....unfortunately I also woke up John and the two of us watched it several times over...can't wait to see him do it in person

Heidi said...

Awesome! Go Aidan!

Anonymous said...

Being able to aee Aidan rolling and playing is so exciting for me.
Thanks to his mother for her talent.

Anonymous said...

ps forgot to say thia is grandma j.