Sunday, August 05, 2007

Poor little guy

Aidan had to come home early on Thursday because he was running a fever. So I left work at about 11 to go pick him up. He was so sad and tired. I think he's teething. Although, I've been saying that for at least 2 months now. He was gnawing on his hand and whining a bit. I felt soooo bad. He wanted to cuddle me quite a bit, so that was kind of nice. I never mind snuggles from my sweet baby.

He finally felt better Sunday...His fever was long gone, and he was back to his smiling, giggling self.

I took him to the park yesterday for his first time on a swing. He was a bit small for it, but I sat on the ground in front of him and gently pushed him. He LOVED it. He was laughing so hard. I think he really liked the wind in his face. Sorry, no pics though. I forgot to bring a memory card with me. DOH!

Well, yesterday at Walmart I bought a pot. Then we came home and I put him in it. Enjoy.

(Oh, PS, Grandma, the tip worked great! Thank you! )



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"baby-in-a-pot" can't get any better than that!

Sam Stevens
St. Louis, MO

Anonymous said...

LOOKS LIKE HE IS THINKING WHAT IS THIS PERSON DOING TO ME NOW? MUST BE GOOD TO EAT WHAT ELSE.
EXCELLENT GRANDMA

Anonymous said...

a sweat pea in a pot
too cute
H

Anonymous said...

...but a sad Aidan...it wrenches my heart...Aidan whining...that, by the way, seems like a big developmental step from when we saw him about 30 June. He's expressinig more.

Nikki, you see him every day, so everything is a gradual change, but to us he seems to changes by great leaps.

John

Anonymous said...

Okay that last pic with him eating the pot could very well be one of my fave pics ever!

Gret