Thursday, October 25, 2007

Aidan has officially been entered!


Well, I waited until the very last minute, but I did submit 5 photos! I took everyone's advice into account, but I now forget which ones's are entered. They will notify the finalists next week. :) Unfortunately, I couldn't enter #15 because it had to be taken within the past 3 months. That was taken 3 months and 2 days from the deadline. I was sad, since that is one of my favorites of him, but oh well. I didn't want to get disqualified for something silly. Thank you to everyone who
submitted their votes!


Also, I'd just like to put out a little reminder (if you already didn't know!) that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Please, if you're over 40 or have a family history, get your mammogram! (I have to get one this year, and I'm only 29!) And don't forget your self exams too. My amazingly strong mother is proof that early detection can kick cancer's butt, so do it! Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of you two!
Chelle