Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Back from a mini hiatus...

Our lives never seem are never boring. That can often be a good thing, but it can also be a not-so-fun thing...And in the midst of all this not-so-fun stuff, I hadn't realized it's been 2 weeks since I posted. Yikes! I haven't been taking many photographs lately. I haven't even touched my camera in more than a week. But we're back, and I'll try to become friends with my beautiful Nikon D2x once again!

We recently went to stay with my sister Michelle and her family. So, now it's just the 10 of us. Yup - T.E.N. It's busy and loud - but mostly fun. Aidan is having a blast having a huge yard to run in, lots of kids to play with, and a dog to chase laps behind around the house (smart dog).

We're still plugging away on the job search, but we're honestly not having much luck. It's beyond frustrating, so we're looking at a zillion new options for our little family. Please cross your fingers that something comes along soon. We're very thankful for my mom and Michelle + family for taking us in!

These pictures are from a trip to Sugar Creek Winery in Augusta more than a week ago. Aidan befriended an adorable little girl there, though I have no photos of her. We were celebrating to lovely ladies turning 50. My mom and a wonderful family friend, Lois, both turn 50 this month.



1 comment:

Belinda said...

That boy is just so darn cute! I think he needs a little summer vacation in Texas . . . Lovely photo of your mum with Aidan! Good luck with the job hunt, hang in there:)