Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Is anybody out there?

I never get any responses, sometimes I wonder if I'm talking to myself. Hopefully not, that would make me a little nuts.

Yeah, so Aidan still isn't here. Obviously, or I wouldn't be writing, right? Today I was going through his closet so I could wash some of his things, and I realized that everything in there is pretty much 0-3 months. In the off chance that he's not huge, he's going to be swimming in his clothes. I think he only has 1 newborn outfit??? He does have tons of little onesies and those little sack thingies. I'm so ready to meet this little person, I can't even begin to tell you how ready I am for him to come out. I can't wait to read him books and rock him to sleep. I wonder if he'll have any hair. I doubt it - I didn't until I was about a year old. And I don't think Dan had any for a long time either.

Did I mention our house is *almost* put together? I'm really trying hard to get everything done before we have guests. Just this weekend we finally bought a shower curtain and other accessories for the guest bathroom. It's been bare this entire time. Definitely starting to feel more like home.

1 comment:

whymommy said...

That's fantastic news! I just found your blog today (from Babes in Blogland), and I wish you the best as you wait for little Aiden! I'm waiting too, for a baby due Jan 10 now, and I'm so excited!

Best to you!