Tuesday, September 04, 2007

So many changes

He loves Direct TV as much as his dad!




Here's Aidan in mid-roll.





He's wondering what he can get into next!





my crawling baby!






He's going to pick out a movie.





Poor baby, his tooth was hurting...And yes, I did cut his fingernails last night! ;)




My little boy is growing so fast. All in about 1-2 weeks, he's learned to crawl, can sit up very well on his own (finally!) and he is getting his first tooth! I can't believe it! The entire weekend, he would only take, at most, a 15-minute nap. I wasn't sure what was wrong with him, but yesterday I saw something in his mouth. I stuck my finger in there and could feel the little ridges of his very first tooth! poor guy, I think it's pretty uncomfortable.

Here are some photos to show you how he's really getting into everything these days. It's hard for mom to keep up with this rolling/crawling maniac! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to give him a hug RIGHT NOW!.

Can't wait to you you guys.

John