Monday, September 24, 2007

Some catching up to do









I know I've been a terrible blogger this month. Sorry!

Last weekend, John and Heleena came to visit us. Aidan and I had a great visit with them. They even took me out to a great restaurant for an early birthday dinner, which was super nice.

I know I say this on every post, but Aidan is growing up way to fast. Yesterday, he crawled to the window in the living room and pulled himself into a standing position. I am so not ready for him to be walking, but I have a sneaking suspicion that's just around the corner. AAAAAAHHHHHH.

Anywho, here are some photos from this weekend. Some show him on his new toy -- his push-around buggy, or that's what the box said anyway. He loved it! There's also a preview of his Halloween costume. I still need to buy him some black pants to go under it, but I just wanted to try it on him to see what it looked like. I was laughing sooooo hard, and I knew I had to grab a quick shot, so I got the little point and shoot camera out to take it. I don't really think he enjoyed the costume, though. Silly little Aidan.

Last but not least are some more self-timer pics.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful baby he is. What a wonderful mother he has: warm, loving, knowing, meticulous, relaxed.

When I got back to work and described Aidan, the other grandfather said, "You now that's because he has a fine mother, right?"

So, from "Grandpa Fred" to the world, or as much of it as follows this blog, that's the plain truth.

John