Sunday, December 02, 2007

Is Anybody stil out there?









Wow, it's been such a long time! Please forgive me for my lack of posts. Aidan and I had a nice trip to Missouri, and it was wonderful to see so many of you. I was a non-blogger during our vacation, but I hope to make it up to you!

Before we left, I shot the wedding of a coworker's sister. They're both in the Air Force, and it was such a nice ceremony. They both have wonderfully warm families, and I was so honored to share their day with them. Here's a little preview of their wedding. (Still have more to go through!)

4 comments:

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

I'm still out here! I agree with your comment about Mizzou; I think I may hate OU more than Nebraska now! Watch out Arkansas...

Anonymous said...

I'm still here too, and have been going through Nikki Blog withdrawal cuz you haven't posted anything since 1902. Understandable though - you've had a busy month. I was putting some junk away last night and came across my scrapbook from FL and it made me think of you. Wait, why did we move back again??? We're dumb for coming back. :)

-Gretch

Anonymous said...

Hi Nikki, pics are great, but where is Aidan, hiding somewhere...am seriously needing to see some pictures of him....see you soon
Heleena