Wednesday, September 27, 2006

28 sure feels old...



A

It actually feels older than I thought it would. That, combined with the fact that my class just had its 10-year reunion, have made me feel very old. Anway...

Regardless, yesterday was a great day and it culminated with Dan and I going to Austin for our 3D/4D ultrasound. Here are some of the pics. I may be biased, but I think he looks completely adorable and chubby.

Again, though, he refused to cooperate with the ultrasound tech. His head was buried low in my uterus next to the wall, and his feet were up high on my right side. Because his face was smashed against the wall of my uterus, it was hard for her to get really good photos of his face. I tried walking around, jumping a little bit, even trying to coax him with our voices, but he basically refused. Plus, he was moving like a maniac, which made it that more difficult. Needless to say, we got a few shots. Hope you enjoy. I think he looks a lot like Dan, but maybe with my chin. =) Oh- and she got a great money shot! It was so adorable, about halfway through, the umbilical cord was up by his face, and we got to see him sticking his tongue out. THe tech said he could probably feel it on his face, so he was trying to get it. It was the funniest thing. He also had his hand constantly up by his face, so she really had to work to get any shots. It was definitely worth it though. We also have a DVD, but it's 20 minutes long. Tonight we're going to cut it and post some of it on the blog, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

thank you!!!