Saturday, September 16, 2006

Still a boy!


I had dreams of going into our ultrasound and finding out it was in fact a girl, but nope! Luckily he's still a boy! LOL. I would have been so mad, you hear so many stories like that.

Everything looks great. At first he was turned around the wrong way, so the tech couldn't see anything except his spine. Then I got up and walked around a little bit and coaxed him out of that position. Luckily it worked, and she could see the 4 chambers of the little guy's heart.

Did some shopping today. Have I mentioned how expensive maternity clothes are? 2 shirts, a pair of pants and a diaper bag cost $150. They're out of their minds, but I gave in. I'm so sick of wearing t-shirts and yoga pants. I've already outgrown the maternity clothes I bought a few months ago, which is very frustrating. Never thought I'd say I can't wait to run again. Shhhh-don't tell the Army.

We're planning on making a trip to the Lou sometime in November, probably the week before THanksgiving. I can't travel past 34 weeks because if I was to deliver early, the Army wouldn't pay for anything. And that's the entire reason I'm staying in-so Aidan will be free! (Plus they have excellent child care on post and it'll cost less than $400 a month, which is a complete steal by the way.)Anyway, so if you're in St. Louis, hopefully some of you can fit in a visit with me and Dan (and Aidan of course, we're a package deal.)

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Jeez,I even get spam on my blog. Ugh.