Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Yes, I am a slacker....

Sorry I haven't written in so long. Things just seem to get more busy each week. This past weekend was a 4-day weekend and my great pal Gretchen came from St. Louis to visit. We had so much fun. Sat. we went to Austin to the outlet mall. Bought baby Aidan some clothes. Then we went to San Antonio Monday. We ate in the revolving restaurant at the top of the Tower of Americas. Gret and I had been to one before (in Atlanta) but it was Dan's first time, and he thoroughly enjoyed it. Won't be going there again for quite a while, as meals are quite costly. Gret bought Aidan his first Cardinals apparel, a little onesie that's totally adorable. She also gave us a subscription to Parent's Magazine, which I'm sure will be quite helpful. I'll try to post some pics from the weekend soon. Only 2 more weeks until our next ultrasound. Aidan is growing so quickly...He is kicking constantly, and Dan felt his taps for the first time last night. Finally!

No comments: