Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'm a total couch potato

Well, I'm just sitting here watching the Cards play in game 3 of the World Series. We're up 2-0. Just hope we stay on top. Wish I could be in the Lou for a game. Like I've said before, at least I get to watch this time. Work is crazy. Way too much drama and much too stressful. I wish I wasn't even editing, especially since I'm so huge now. I just want Aidan to come, so I can stay home and play with my baby. Sorry-our baby...Looking forward to coming home next week! I want to go to Babies R Us and buy Aidan some cute Cards/Tigers/Rams apparel. They have the best stuff. I could probably spend a million dollars in there.

I had my 30 week appointment today, yup, 30 weeks, can you believe it? Everything with the little man is just fine. They gave me a flu shot and a special tag for parking at the hospital, which is wonderful since it's constantly packed. I also got some meds for my lovely acid reflux. I've never really had that before, but I'm experiencing it daily now. Apparently it's a common pregnancy problem. Yummy. We also get to sign up for all our classes: birthing, breastfeeding, labor/delivery tour, etc. That time is getting close!


Our apartment is such a disaster, but I suppose that's life right before ya move. This is my 25th time moving in my life, or somewhere around there. Definitely something I'm used to. I hope we can find a great place to live post-Army life. I'd like Aidan to have a life a bit more stable. Not that I haven't enjoyed my adventures. See many of you soon!

1 comment:

Emily said...

when are you coming in town? I'd love to see you!