Tuesday, October 17, 2006

October craziness

Well, this has been the busiest month of the year for us. Last week we sealed the deal with our living situation. (FINALLY!) So we won't be homeless. We take posession of our duplex next Friday, and I can't wait to get the heck out of this horrible apartment complex. (here's a picture from the company's website, although we'll be renting the other half)It has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, much better than our current which is 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.

We've also been looking for a baby-friendly car. So Dan's Accord is history, it was getting really old, and we have ourselves a new-to-us Nissan Pathfinder. While it's not new, it's in nearly perfect shape. Black with leather interior and a Bose sound system. (Dan's favorite features) Dan's still taking classes and we're planning our trip to St. Louis the first week of November.
Oh-and Dan's birthday is the 31st, so he can finally catch up with the old lady. :)

Things are going fine with the baby. After a weekend of barely moving, baby Aidan is kicking up a storm. I'm definitely not minding, it's a relief now to feel him busy in my belly. I think I hit yet another growth spurt this past week, because I feel enormous.

In other news, between everything else that's been going on right now, I've remained devoted to my beloved Cardinals. I've watched every game of the postseason, and I must say it's been quite a fun ride. I need to get myself a little red soul patch like Spezio.

No comments: