Sunday, March 09, 2008

Our playdate in Austin

Yesterday, Aidan and I went to Austin to see Katherine and Belinda. We're so sad to be leaving them soon. It's been such a treat to have such wonderful friends during this difficult year. Unfortunately, the last two pictures really suck (a setting on my camera got bumped, and I didn't double check it before I was shooting. Grrrr.) I had to post them anyway. I love Katherine's big beautiful eyes. Aren't they gorgeous? During the first few months, Aidan and Katherine payed no attention to one another. Then, Katherine began to notice Aidan, though he didn't want much to do with her. She would try to give him a love bite, he would try to run or pull her hair. Lately, though, it's so cute to see them play together. They do fight over toys and books, but Katherine likes to give him cuddles now. And he'll usually let her, for a second - sometimes, they even hold hands.




No comments: