Friday, May 16, 2008

Hello sunshine!

Today we experienced the first nice day since Dan's been here. Before today, every single day was gloomy and gray, and often rainy. Poor Aidan couldn't spend much time outside, so he was thrilled to see us pull up to one of his favorite playgrounds in St. Charles. His latest word is "Wow! Wow!" And there were plenty of 'em coming out of his mouth when he spotted the kids playing. I've gotta tell you, I think it's my favorite Aidan word. It's just so hysterical because he uses it all the time - and sooo emphatically. Makes me giggle, and he just won't stop saying it when he's excited. I mean, Ma ma and Da da were great, but wow is just too cute!


3 comments:

Jaidean said...

That first picture is beautiful! Looks like you are enjoying having your hubby home!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
two really handsome guys....
H

Belinda said...

I bet he sounds adorable with his 'wows'!
The first photo with Aidan wedged in the tree is my all-time fave shot of him - it's great Nikki!
Dan looks happy to be with his boy:)