Saturday, May 03, 2008

Trash the Baby

So I don't know how familiar you guys are with Trash the Dress sessions, but they're pretty popular these days. A woman puts on her wedding dress (post-ceremony), and photographers shoot her in various (usually messy) scenarios. Well, this week, Aidan and I put on our own version: Trash the Baby. It totally wasn't planned, but Aidan and I were taking a drive and Aidan happened to see a playground. He started shouting in his sweet little voice, "Doe doe doe doe!" Now, I don't know what doe doe means exactly in Aidan language, but I do know that when that word is uttered, he is extremely excited about something! Well, when he saw the playground, I knew we would have to go. After playing on the equipment, we went over a bridge. "Wa wa! Wa wa!" Aidan exclaimed. Have I mentioned how much he loves water!? Probably. Anywho - Being the crazy person I am, I took Aidan, and my camera (yikes!) down a little path to a creek. And that is where Trash the Baby began. Enjoy. (And if anybody has tips on getting out mud, let me know!) (Oh, and PSS, he did NOT get the rock in his mouth.)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos Nikki! Kate and Aidan would have such fun playing together now, she is also up to all kinds of mischief!
Belinda

Anonymous said...

maybe doe means go...as in let's go to the playground....

or not

either way great pictures, cutest boy in the world
H