Sunday, March 18, 2007

Somebody's got a case of the Mondays

You get 10 points if you know what movie that line is from. I'll give you the answer tomorrow.

This weekend Aidan and I went to the outlet mall in San Marcos with a friend from work and her 2-year-old son. It was so nice to just get out of the house with him, and he did very well. I think he enjoyed it because we were walking around outside - unlike at the regular mall we go to in Killeen. He only cried when we were getting ready to leave because he was hungry. Such a good little boy.

For those of you who are wondering, his sleeping is fine. He went through a short period where he wasn't doing very well, but I think it had to do with visitors and maybe a growth spurt. Anyway, since it's just us, he's back to normal. I can even lay him in his bed awake and he'll go to sleep on his own. Now that's amazing to me. I never thought that would happen. I bought a bunch of sleeping books when he had those couple days of bad sleeping - I guess it can't hurt to read them.

I finally made his footprint in this little footprint kit we had. If I had waited any longer, his foot would have been to big. Dummy that I am, I spilled the blue paint all over the carpet. I'm still working on getting it out.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

We need to talk about Aidan's TPS reports...

Anonymous said...

Where is my stapler???? EXCUUSSE ME?

Heidi said...

Did he get the memo?