Wednesday, March 07, 2007

It's been a month...

Well it's nearly been a month since Dan left, and Aidan and I are doing ok. Not great, but we're hanging in there. Aidan has become a more difficult sleeper - I thought it was supposed to get easier as they get older, but I guess I was wrong. I ordered a few sleeping books, so we'll see if they can help us at all. He went from waking once a night to 3-4 times a night. It's rough going to work in the mornings after nights like that.

The other day I went to the mall to find Aidan something cute to wear for St. Patty's day. They're supposed to wear green to school next Friday, since St. Patrick's Day is Saturday. Anyway, when I was there I found this really cute outfit, so here's a picture of the little man in his new clothes.

I don't do much these days...Basically I just go to work, pick Aidan up, give him a bath and put him to sleep, and then do dishes, laundry, etc., go to sleep and do it all over again. Very exciting isn't it? Not really, but my favorite time of day is in the morning because Aidan LOVES that time of day. He is so smiley and sometimes he laughs...It makes getting up early in the morning MUCH easier. He's amazing.

UPDATE: Ok, so I tried to upload the pics, but somethings going crazy. I'll try to add it again later.

No comments: