Monday, February 26, 2007

Ugh - computer problems





Sorry I haven't posted in a while. My computer has been acting crazy. Anyway, the first week of daycare went fine. Aidan doesn't nap well there, but other than that I had no complaints....That is until today. They mixed up his milk (breastmilk) and fed some other baby's to Aidan. They both have the same name and the teacher didn't pay attention to the last name. Needless to say I was very mad. I know people make mistakes, but that's soooo gross. Not to mention the fact that I don't know what that lady was eating/drinking/etc.

When I drop Aidan off and pick him up, all the older kids (6 months and up) tend to get very excited any time they see someone in uniform. Today when I was dropping Aidan off, there was a little boy who was having his first day at the daycare. He was crying and crawling on the floor and seemed to be following me everywhere I went. Sure enough, he was just seeing Army boots and uniform, and he thought I was his parent. He wanted me to pick him up. It was soooo sad. Poor little guy. I guess that's the only good thing about taking Aidan when he's so young - he doesn't even know to miss me yet. Here are a few photos I've taken since the last post. He's growing like a weed. Every day I find a new outfit that doesn't fit. He's still in 0/3 months clothes, but I'm not sure for how much longer.

We didn't do much over the weekend...went to Walmart and Target. He loves taking walks in the baby carrier. I think he just generally loves being outside in the fresh air, and lucky for us the weather has been beautiful in Texas. I'm sure the awful heat is just around the corner though.

No comments: