Sunday, February 04, 2007

We're in MO!

Dan and I survived the drive to Missouri. It took us 16 hours, only 2 more than it used to without Aidan. Not too bad. He pretty much slept the entire trip, only woke to eat, so we would stop for him and then get right back on the road.

This morning we took Dan to the airport. He's now in South Carolina and we're very sad. He said it's not too bad. They're treating him and the others called up on IRR very nicely, I guess because they know these guys are getting a raw deal. Anyway...I've just been trying to get caught up on some much needed sleep, which hasn't been very easy. I'll post more when I'm feeling up to it.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Welcome home to MO! I hope to see you while you are here. Do you think you'll be able to make it on Friday?

Nikki said...

Thanks Em! Yeah I'm gonna go, Gret said I could bring Aidan with me?!?!