Tuesday, February 06, 2007

More Aidan pics


Aidan and his aunt Gretchen

br>Aidan in his snowsuit from his grandparents Heleena and John


Aidan with his cousin Justice


snuggling with daddy


enjoying bath time

chilling in his bouncy seat

Aidan had a big moment today - HE SMILED! I was pretending to eat his chin and making funny sounds at him and he smiled a real smile at me. I was so excited I was screeching, probably scared the little guy a bit. Oh well, it was amazing. Still trying to capture a smile with the camera. Aidan is meeting so many new people this week. Yesterday he met his aunt Gretchen and today he met his cousins and his aunt Michelle. Of course they all loved him.

Dan said he met a guy at Fort Jackson who knows the commander of the unit they're with and he said they're headed to Qatar. Not great news, but it could have been worse.

Here are a few photos from the past few days....

Oh - and I apologize to those of you who email me and don't get a response. It's been difficult for me to get anything done. Our schedule has been really messed up since we got to STL. Forgive me, I'll try to write soon!

No comments: