Saturday, February 16, 2008

Naked baby alert!

Aidan is growing up way too fast. It's now clear that he understands most things I say to him. When I say, "Aidan, do you wanna take a bath?" he says "Baaaaa!" Then he runs as fast as he can to bang on the bathroom door. (I keep it closed because he likes to play in the toilet water.) He also has a few other words, too. He says "daw" for dog. Today, we were in my bedroom putting away clothes, and he went to the window. He looked out and saw a dog in the neighbor's yard. He kept saying "daw, daw, daw, daw!" I said, "Yes, Aidan, there's a doggie!" So I picked him up so he could see a little better. When I tried to continue to put laundry away, he would pull on my clothes and say, "Mama, DAW!!!!!!" It was a little annoying after the 10th time, but he's so stinking cute...Who am I to deny him?

Anyway! This is Aidan running to the bathroom because I asked him if he wanted a bath.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Aww...some future girlfriend is going to love seeing that picture! :)