Wednesday, February 06, 2008

FINALLY!

My ridiculous internet provider has been having issues lately, so I have only been able to access about 50 percent of the sites I want. This being one of the ones I couldn't access, so I'm sorry for the lack of updates. Also, if anyone has called me recently, I apologize for not returning your calls. My cell phone won't turn on! So email me if you need to chat. :)

Aidan is getting his tubes on Monday. It's scary because he will have anthesesia, but the doc said the surgery will only take about five minutes. And most importantly, Aidan will be more comfortable.

My days have been so busy lately, mainly because my unit is returning from Iraq VERY soon, so those of us who stayed behind have had a million things to do....But I'm not complaining. I got to stay in the U.S. with the wonderful little Aidan and didn't have to head for a second trip to the desert.

Hopefully I'll be getting PS very soon, so I will be able to share some Aidan pics with you.

OH! And if everything goes well, I should be leaving the K-Town on Easter. (March 23, if you didn't know.)

No comments: