Wednesday, February 20, 2008

See some changes?

No, I'm not trying to freak anyone out by changing the blog every single day. I'm actually in the process of updating my website, and I'd like to have the blog really match this time, soooooo I've just playing with a few ideas. Thanks for putting up with me!

When the weather is too bad to head outdoors, Aidan and I usually hit the mall - not to shop for anything in particular but just for something to do. Unfortunately, that usually means we head to Baby Gap. Yes, the prices are ridiculous, and yes, sometimes I don't even like anything in there...BUT, most of the time, I want to buy one of everything. Now I know this is absurd. Aidan is a pre-toddler (that's his official title at school now), and he is still growing out of his clothes every day. But it doesn't matter. I cannot control myself. I must buy SOMETHING! Well, this time it was a little man shirt. I find myself usually dressing Aidan similarly to how Dan dresses (when he's not wearing one of a thousand football jerseys). Here is our latest purchase. It was worth it. Isn't he so handsome?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really diggin the one where you rolled his sleeves up. Very GQ. : )

Gret

Anonymous said...

The girls are gonna be all over that cutie!!!!!
J9