Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another Aidan obsession

BOOKS! This is definitely a good thing, since books are much easier to have than dogs. Plus, I think it'll be a while before we can get a dog. I'm not taking care of a child and a dog by myself! No way. He likes books with textures and pull-out pictures. Last weekend we were in Target, and he found some Curious George book that he just loved. The thing was about $20 (*gasp*), but he loved the textures in it, and they were colorful. I ended up putting it back, and he was so mad. So I decided to pull a little trick on him. We went to the dollar bin and picked up a little wooden car and a book. For a total of $2! That probably won't last long, though. I'm sure he'll figure out my plan one day. He's an intuitive little guy. Here's proof he actually does like something other than dogs.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! he likes books....and his ability to read upside down is remarkable...what a guy..Nikki do you remember the name of the curious george book....or what it was about???
keep the pictures coming they are so great and he is growing up before our eyes
H