Thursday, April 10, 2008

B + W kick

So there's not much going on right now, nothing except trying to find a job, place to live and waiting for my husband to come home. Yipeeeee! I suppose that's why I haven't been shooting much lately. I'll try to be better.

Anyway, I found some great apartments, but we're still deciding on when to make the big move. I must say I'm utterly thrilled the movers have to bring our stuff the new apartment and unpack it. It's so wonderful! The places I've found are by a wonderful park, and one has a view of the Arch. Yay!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he just gets cuter and cuter....is the apartment in that area you drove us through a few yrs. ago.
give him a big kiss
Heleena

Anonymous said...

Glad you've found some accommodation options, proximity to a park is a must!
Belinda