Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A ride on the St. Louis Carousel

Tanya, Aidan and I took a trip to Chesterfield today. We went to Faust park, and can I just say that Aidan loves, loves, loves riding the carousel. As soon as he saw where we were going he ran as fast as his little legs would take him, shouting a bunch of mumbo jumbo and pointing excitedly at the flashing lights awaiting him. We had a blast, and I think he liked the horse he rode this time because it was stationary. Last time he rode on a carousel, the horse went up and down, and I think it freaked him out a little. Tanya took this. Yay Tanya! I'm just glad we took one this week. I didn't get around to it last week. Thanks for looking.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos Nikki, you both look great!
Miss you!
Belinda & Kate

Anonymous said...

VERY GOOD PICTURES. NOT EVERY BABY HAS A MOTHER LIKE YOU. YOU ARE VERY GOOD.
GMA