Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Park playin'

Despite the cool weather yesterday, Tanya, Aidan and I headed to the park. It was one I went to as a child, and I hadn't been there in years. It was so strange, especially since they've redone the entire thing. It's going to be fun to show Aidan all the places I went in my childhood.


Aunt Tanya is so much fun!



























Looking at the birds.

















Such a happy boy.





























Spin me faster!






























Who's there!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that first pic! What park did you guys go to? Was it by the Country Creek house? :)

Gret

Nikki said...

Yup! It was Laurel Park.

Anonymous said...

Every time I see another picture, I see what a thoughtful kid he is. He's investigating. He's curious...what's that?

What a fine little boy!

John