Thursday, August 17, 2006

Photos of Baby Aidan












I finally found time to post pictures from my ultrasound I had last Friday. The one on the left shows his male parts, the right photos shows his face and a little arm in the air. Yes, he now resembles an alien, as opposed to a duck like last time. The ultrasound tech. said it's because he doesn't have much fat on his face yet. We get to have another ultrasound Sept. 19 because she couldn't see everything she needed to measure. He was curled in a little ball sleeping when we first arrived, but he slowly woke up. Then he was moving like a madman. LOL. Dan and I are going to Babies R Us in Austin this weekend. They have really fun boy's nursery things on their website, so hopefully it will be even more fun shopping in person. Hope we don't spend too much money. In about 2 months we're going to have the 4D ultrasound/photos done, then we'll really be able to see what Aidan's going to look like.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I can't get the pictures to load. Anyone else having that problem?

Nikki said...

Hmmm. They show up on both my work and my home computer...

Emily said...

I can see them now! (My work computer is stupid.)

Oh, I wanted to tell you, I was going through some old pics last night and found several of you, me, Heidi and Gretchen goofing around in our dorm room. (And I found one of us knocking on the Gabe's door!) I will scan them when I get a chance and send them along!