Friday, August 11, 2006

So much for mother's intuition...

Well, after months of speculation, we found out today that we're having a baby BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was very evident in our ultrasound this morning. It was great fun watching our son. When we first got there, he was sleeping soundly and all curled up. He eventually woke up and was waving at us. The tech said everything is measuring normally. She checked his legs, arms, brain, etc. But he was so curled up that she had a difficult time looking at his little heart, so she had us schedule another ultrasound next month. Yay! Ultrasounds are so fun. She said he seems incredibly active. She asked if I could feel him moving yet, and I said "Oooooh yes!" LOL. Well so much for little pink bows, huh? And no, I'm not disappointed at all. I always wanted an older brother growing up, so I think it's a good thing to have the boy first. Dan and I are thrilled, and can't wait to buy him a little Cardinals and Redskins onesies. I'll post the baby's photos Monday when I can scan them at work. He does look more like a baby than the duck he resembled during our last ultrasound.

No comments: