Sunday, August 20, 2006

A trip to Babies R Us

Wow. That store is amazing! Dan and I drove to Austin yesterday just to go. (They have nothing in Killeen). The store is HUGE and so much fun. Dan and I looked at every little thing. We picked out the bedding we like, but still can't agree on a stroller. The beds were overpriced and made of plastic, just like they are everywhere it seems. The clothes were so much fun. We loved the little man outfits and the Halloween costumes. I liked the little pumpkin one best. Anyway, we didn't actually buy a single thing, but we definitely plan on returning. Babies sure are expensive. Here's a picture of the bedding we picked. I actually think it looks cuter in person...
Oh, and in even bigger news, during my surprise CQ shift Friday night (basically it's guard duty for 24 hours) Aidan was kicking! He must be growing quite a bit, because they were definitely kicks. They were light and actually kind of tickled. I couldn't help but laugh. Not looking forward to the painful ones.

No comments: