Monday, November 27, 2006

Big Boy...

Had my 35 week appointment today. Only 5 weeks to go! (If I make it that far.) The doctor said my fundal height is measuring about 36 1/2 weeks, even though I'm only 35 weeks. Therefore, he's sending me to get another ultrasound do determine his size more accurately. The doc said there's a possiblity he may be too big for me to deliver, that I may need a c-section. But we won't really know any more until the ultrasound. The military hospital is backed up with their radiology dept., so they're outsourcing my ultrasound to a local civilian hospital. They should be calling me soon to schedule an appointment. I'll let everyone know more as soon as I find out.

The weekend was a good one. On Friday I used my gift certificate which John and Heleena gave me for my birthday to get a preganancy massage. Oh it was glorious. Best present a pregnant woman can get, in my opinion. (THANK YOU JOHN AND HELEENA!!!)

No comments: