Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Ultrasound is scheduled....

For next Friday afternoon, so we should know more details about little Aidan's arrival.

Dan and I are headed to Austin this weekend to buy Aidan's dresser/changing table combo. We figure one piece at a time and hopefully we'll have everything by the time he greets the word. Do you think white furniture is girly? I heard somebody say that the other day. I am planning on buying all white furniture for Aidan, but I think it's just innocent, not feminine. Silly people.

The last of the III Corps left today. Very sad indeed. I hate saying goodbye to people, especially under these circumstances...Now they're officially calling the war in Iraq a civil war in the media. I can't wait for the day this all ends, hopefully leaving the Iraqi people better off than they were before.

No comments: