Thursday, November 16, 2006

Still unpacking


Just had to include a photo of this baby Ram's jersey I simply couldn't resist buying at Babies R Us during our recent trip to STL. How adorable is that? I hope he at least gets to wear it a couple times.

What a mess...Can you believe all the stuff this baby has already?

There are still many boxes around our house, especially in the garage. That's ok, hopefully we've still got about 6 weeks before the little man comes. Dan and I both got sick again. How come we went to St. Louis and felt fine? I definitely see that as a sign. Anyway, Aidan's room is still a mess, but his closet is already getting full. It's amazing how much stuff this baby already has...

Things are still going well with the pregnancy. Aidan keeps getting in these strange, uncomfortable positions that make it difficult to walk though. Hope he's not trying to come out early on us. :) My snoring has gotten terrible. So terrible that Dan rarely sleeps in the bed with me anymore, not that I really mind having the extra room. (But don't tell him that, it's our secret.)

It's getting cool in Texas. FINALLY. But the weather STILL has to be crazy. Just the other day it was 90. This morning when I woke up they said it was 35 degrees. That's probably why I'm sick again. Stupid Texas.

No comments: