Monday, November 13, 2006

Thanks!








I would just like to say thanks to everyone who came and participated in our suprise baby shower when we were in St. Louis. Here are a few photos from the event. Dan and I had so much fun and it was great to see everyone. Thanks again for your hard work pulling it off, as well as the wonderful food and generous gifts. And a big thanks to my mom who spent tons of time planning the party and managed to keep everything a secret for so long. Aidan already has tons of clothes in his closet. I'll try to post some pics of my favorites in the near future.

Oh-I was wondering if anybody has pics of me and Dan at the shower that they could email me? I don't have any. Thanks!

I'm 33 weeks now, so we have just 7 weeks left. I can't wait until the little guy arrives. My belly feels so heavy these days and it's hard to get in the bed now. I'll probably be on the couch soon. Dan's also tying my shoes now, it's just too difficult for me to do now.

No comments: