Saturday, July 15, 2006

Not much going on....



I finally found that photo of Dan at the soccer game last weekend. He's in the top right corner. Apparently he loves soccer more than baseball now. Weird. We agreed, however, that our baby will wear Cardinals apparel for me, and he gets the Washington Redskins and Capitols. Fine with me. Glad the Cards are finally winning a few games.

I can't really sleep on my belly anymore. It just feels really weird, so I bought a body pillow from BB&Beyond the other day. So comfy. Dan even uses it when I'm not there, the little thief.

Well, we're officially at 4 months now! Only 5 more to go. Actually that sounds like forever. Hopefully it'll fly by.

We're going to have one of those 4d ultrasounds done. You have to pay for it, but I don't think it's too expensive. You get a dvd and lots of pictures. Can't wait!

No comments: