Friday, July 21, 2006

Sleep. What's that?

Well, my belly is expanding, so definitely no more sleeping on my stomach. It feels too akward now, sometimes painful...In exciting news, about a week ago I was sitting at home by myself, and I felt something strange going on in my belly. It was very faint and only lasted for a minute, but I immediately called Dan and told him I think I felt the baby. I wasn't completely positive, because I didn't feel anything for about a week. However, 2 nights ago, I was laying in bed watching tv getting ready to go to sleep when I felt little flutters for quite a while. Last night, baby Audrey was again moving around in my belly making it difficult to sleep. It definitely makes this pregnancy more real, to feel the baby actually moving. Amazing. I can't even fathom what a kick will feel like. I'm sure I'll be finding out soon enough!

No comments: