Thursday, July 06, 2006

Onesies

Didn't have much to do at work today, so I was looking at baby stuff online all day. I can't wait to find out the sex so I can buy the appropriate Cardinals onesie. They have little cheerleader outfits for baby girls. I was also checking out all of the University of Missouri apparel for the baby. It's hard to keep myself from buying things, but I really want to wait until we move into the new place in October. This place is way too small for a bunch of baby stuff.

I heard something strange today, something about the baby's heartbeat can determine sex? They said the higher it is, the more likely it's a girl? I told them no way (the baby's was 135 yesterday at the appointment). I'm having a girl, I just know it. .........I'm just kidding, sure a little girl would be nice so I could put her in frilly dresses and fix her hair, but we'll absolutely adore the baby regardless of gender. I can't imagine someone being disappointed when getting such a beautiful gift.

Dan's been working the evening shift, so I'm sitting at home watching my beloved Cards on tv. What is their problem lately? They're in Houston for a few games, so I get to watch them. Very exciting for me. They always seem to be showing Red Sox games, which of course, thrills Dan. I, however, never get to watch the Red Birds. Still need to make a trip to the new stadium. We'll have to take baby Welch next year.

My cousin Lauren made the baby an adorable quilt, I'll have to post a picture of it. Dan loves it too.

No comments: