Thursday, April 26, 2007

355 days and counting

That's the number of days I have left in the Army! Yay for me.

So in my free time, though nearly obsolete, I have been pondering my post-Army life. There are so many questions and so many decisions our little family must make in the next year. I must say I've been pondering continuing my time in the Army - but don't freak out. I would re-enlist into the National Guard. (You only serve 2 days a month) I'm hoping in the near future they'll approve medical coverage for National Guard and Reserve soldiers. That would definitely make it worth it. Oh - and I would only do that as an officer. This enlisted crap is for the birds.

I see these little brand new lieutenants who know nothing about anything and I have to salute them and call them ma'am and sir. Ugh, I'm so thorougly sick of it. It's time for somebody to salute ME! :)

Aidan seems to be feeling a little better. He actually graced me with a few smiles today. I must say though, it's so sad to put his little baby inhaler on his face. Plus, he really hates it. I think it scares him to have the mask on his face.

No comments: