Saturday, April 21, 2007

Our 3-year anniversary!




I'm a little late posting this, but Dan and I have been married 3 years! Yay for us! Dan sent me some beautiful roses. I'm sad we couldn't be together, but hopefully he'll be back for our 4-year anniversary next year.

Aidan and I are doing fine, except he's been sick. It started out as a little cough. Now it's a really bad cough that makes him cry sometimes. He's been running a slight fever and he just looks miserable. He did calm down enough to sit outside this afternoon. It was a very pretty day, even though it did threaten to rain - though it never did happen. It took him forever to fall asleep because he keeps waking himself up when he coughs. The other day I had to pick him up from daycare early because he was too sick. They called and said he only ate 1 ounce of milk the entire time. I immediately went to pick him up. Poor little Aidan. I put him in the bathroom with steam, I ran the humidifier and finally I rubbed Vicks Baby Rub on his chest. Hopefully he'll feel better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Evelyn: Adain is so precious. Love Grandma