Sunday, April 15, 2007

Lots of photos from the weekend




It's been a good weekend (for the most part) for Aidan and me. Yesterday we drove to Austin to have a playdate with my friend Belinda and her daughter Katherine (who is 3 weeks younger than Aidan). We had so much fun with them. We went for a long walk in a park by her apartment. There was a really pretty creek where you can rent kayaks and there were so many TREES, which we don't have many of here at Fort Hood. We also went to Babies R Us (they have a fabulous one in Austin) where I spent lots of money on Aidan. Well, not too much, but he got some new clothes, a toy and a new swaddler. It was so nice to get out of this crappy place.

Anyway, Aidan and I had a long overdue photo shoot today. I finally got out the good camera... Hope you like them. Vote for your favorite!
















2 comments:

Emily said...

The first one is totally my favorite!

Anonymous said...

I vote for the foot, the cutest foot on the planet...they are all teriffic, hard to say which is the best