Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Dixie Chicks cd...

I just bought the new Dixie Chicks cd, and I think it's fabulous. While I don't necessarily agree with their politics, most of their music isn't really political. I do, however, agree with free speech and their right to say what they want. People keep saying it's a rock album and that they're departing from their country style. I disagree, the country flair is still there. It actually reminds me a bit of Sheryl Crow, whom I adore. Check it out.

In baby news, we're now 10 weeks! With all the changes I've experienced, it's hard for me to understand how someone would not know they were pregnant until 3 months. How would you not notice all the crazy things going on in your body?

It's soooo hot here, and it's not even officially summer. In the 100s everyday. All I do is sweat when I wear my uniform. I really *hope* it's a little cooler in Missouri for our weekend trip.

No comments: