Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My BP

My blood pressure monitoring is done now. Not suprisingly, it was much lower on the weekend than during the week. Maybe they'll never make me work again for my baby's health. Just kidding. I have a follow-up appointment with my doctor next week, so I'll let ya know how it goes. Did I mention I have a male doctor? Would much prefer a woman. Oh well.

So I'm getting ready for bed, and I turn the tv on to keep me company. Dan's working some overtime to pay for a vacation we're hoping to take later in the year. (Perhaps a babymoon vacation to Mexico?) Anyway, so I start flipping the channels and stop on Texas Chainsaw Masacre. What is wrong with me? I'm a total glutton for punishment. I'm sure I'll be posting about my nightmares tomorrow.

Last night I had a strangely vivid dream that I was performing in some theatre production with a friend of mine who's now stationed at Fort Sill, Oklahoma. I forgot all my lines and was embarrased beyond belief. Then my sister Tanya comes up to me and tells me how much the show sucks. That's all I really remember, but it seemed so real when I woke up. It's crazy how realistic your dreams are when you're pregnant.

No comments: