Thursday, June 01, 2006

Crazy dreams

So the experts claim that we all experience anywhere between 4 and 20 dreams per night, but I rarely, if ever, remember any of mine. Since I've been taking prenatal vitamins, however, that has changed. Not only do I remember them, but they are INSANE dreams. Last night I was dreaming that Simon Cowell was trying to murder me. I had discovered he was gay, and he wanted to keep it a secret. He was chasing me, trying to kill me with a knife. I actually remember waking up screaming 'Help Me.' I've had other weird and random dreams. Then this woman at my work comes up to me and asks if I've been having strange dreams. *How did she know?* :) Well, turns out, many women have weird dreams when they take these vitamins?! Very freaky! I wonder what will be turning in my mind tonight. I'll keep you posted.

By the way, can we have a little poll. (If anyone is really reading this thing.)

Of the following boy's names, which do you prefer?

Caden/Kaden/Kayden
Hunter
Aidan

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Simon Cowell is one of the judges on American Idol....TV Show on Fox.

Emily said...

Hunter, of course... since then I can claim you named him after me (my middle name!)