Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Back to work blahs

Wow. It is difficult to go back to a place you hate after being away for 4 wonderful days. The m/s has subsided for the most part. Thankgoodness for that.

I have to say, they really don't lie about prenatal vitamins. My nails and hair are growing sooo quickly. A few months ago I completely chopped my hair off, 14 inches to be exact. (But I won't even get into that horror story) I recently got a follow-up trim, and my hair has already grown out from that. My nails are growing like I never imagined too. On the downside of pregnancy, I think all those ideas about pregnant women 'glowing' are pure bologna! I feel like a blimp, my skin is more terrible than it's ever been, my hair is greasy (which is very unusual for me), and I just generally feel gross. Dan, of course, always tries to tell me different, but I KNOW the truth. LOL. It's crazy, I'm almost into maternity shirts. That was fast I tell ya. I'm thinking the pants aren't far behind :(

No comments: