Monday, May 15, 2006

On to week 7

Well, week 7 of my pregnancy has begun, and I'm feeling well. The headaches haven't been quite as bad as they were early last week. Still no morning sickness. Yay! Dan and I have been referring to the baby as a girl, not really sure why.

We've pretty much decided on the name Audrey if it's a girl. We've been talking about baby names since the first week of our marriage. Now everytime I want something, I say it's for Audrey. Audrey wants you to rub my feet. Audrey wants an ice cream cone from Dairy Queen. I think it annoys him a little, but I think he thinks it's more funny than anything.

I haven't been running at all since I found out I was pregnant, but the nurse says it's good to walk. She said, "Girl, walk, walk, walk, walk, walk. It makes for an easier delivery." I'm all for that, so my goal is to walk 3-4 miles a day. I walk outside in the morning, and again in the afternoon if it's not too hot. This is Texas after all.

No comments: