Friday, May 19, 2006

TGIF

Dan and I are preparing to shoot our first PAID wedding tomorrow in San Antonio. Hopefully the weather will be nice and all will go well. I'm really looking forward to it, should be fun.

In Army news, I got my new uniform. They're called ACUs aka digital cammis as the Marines call them. You don't have to have them dry cleaned, so it's much cheaper. They're also pretty comfy, kinda like pajamas.

The Da Vinci Code comes out, and I can't wait to see it. The book was amazing. Despite some bad reviews, I think it'll be a great flick. Dan and I are going Sunday to see it. I'll let you guys know what I think of it later.

In baby news, my first official OB appointment is scheduled for June 19 when I'll be 12 weeks. We should get to hear the heart beat and do an u/s. I can't wait to post pictures. Well, that's all for now.

No comments: