Sunday, May 28, 2006

Good 'ol morning sickness...





I'm still going through all the images from the wedding last week. I've included a few more fun ones.

I had really hoped I would escape any major morning sickness. My mom has told me stories about her horrible morning sickness with me, Tanya, and TJ, and I had hoped it wouldn't run in the family. I was apparently wrong. Yesterday I barely moved for the majority of the day. I ate lots of saltine crackers, some chicken noodle soup and drank 7 UP. Let me tell you that doing the dishes while you have morning sickness is NOT a smart decision. I was dry heaving after my attempt to do the dishes. Today I'm feeling better than yesterday, but I still have the morning sickness.

In other news, I have to say that watching Albert Pujols single handedly make the Cardinals season this year is really exciting. It's too bad druggy Barry Bonds is completely overshadowing Pujols' accomplishments. I can't wait to go to the new stadium to watch a game. We'll have to buy the baby a Cardinals onesie while we're there.

Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday.

No comments: