Friday, May 05, 2006

Baby on the way....


Well, for those of you who don't already know, Dan and I found out this week that we're going to have a baby. While we're extremely thrilled, we aren't really sure what we're going to do (as far as staying in the Army or moving). My due date is tentatively January 3. I'm just over 4 weeks along now.

Dan bought me 3 roses as soon as we found out. One rose for me, one rose for him, and one rose for the baby...He's been even more sweet now that I'm pregnant, and I didn't think that was
possible. I'm feeling very well. Just a bit dizzy at times and extremely tired and some back pain. I don't have to do anything very physical anymore for the Army. No running, no standing for long periods of time, no heavy lifting. They're definitely taking care of me (for once anyway). They don't mess around with pregnant women.




No comments: