Thursday, May 11, 2006

This baby is giving me a headache

I'm feeling pretty well, except for the excrutiating headaches I get every day. They're quite possibly the worst I've ever had and I always get the at the same time everyday- from about 10:30 a.m. - 1:30. It's the strangest thing. I take Tylenol. I drink tons of water (and subsequently make a million trips to the loo). I get plenty of rest. Doesn't matter, the headache monster still maintains its strict schedule EVERY DAY!

Other than that I'm feeling fabulous. It's quite amusing to be asked how I'm feeling one hundred times per day, scary to think I'm not even 7 weeks along. What are these people going to do when they can actually see my little baby bump? Who knows....

I think Dan and I have come to the decision that I will stay in the Army. It will provide the best, most affordable care for the baby. Dan will FINALLY be able to finish school. I have less than two years left, so hopefully it will fly by. *crossing my fingers*

No comments: